This is one of the best extra large cat trees on the market. It has received nearly 5,000 reviews on Amazon and has a 4.5-star rating. This item along with several others from Go Pet Club have the Amazon’s Choice rating as well.
Go Pet Club cat trees
The Go Pet Club brand name is synonymous with quality products and great customer service. They make multiple sizes and configurations at different price points. I decided on this one to review today as I feel it is a solid mid-range choice good for both families with multiple cats or only one pampered pet!
I own a slightly different model of cat tree from the same company, so I do have personal experience with their products. I have owned my cat tree for nearly 7 years and it has gone through use by 4 cats and is still going strong. I keep hoping it will fall apart so I can replace it because I actually like this one better!
Cat tree decision criteria
The factors I feel are important when choosing a cat tree for your home includes the following:
- Attractive design – we want a cat tree that we are not embarrassed for visitors to see when they come into our home. It should be designed to fit into most any decor with a nicely balanced geometry and neutral color scheme.
- Sturdy build – kitties should feel safe while climbing onto any level of the cat tree, whether she weighs ten pounds or twenty pounds.
- Multiple functions – kitties should be able to use their cat tree for exercise and play, to nap without interruption, and as their preferred (especially by us!) place for scratching which is a necessary part of a cat’s grooming routine.
- Ease of assembly – this criteria applies to us as the pet parent but is every bit as important. If you can’t put the darn thing together how is kitty ever going to be able to enjoy it? Not only that, if it arrives missing a few screws how responsive will the company be to ensure your satisfaction?
Go Pet Club products = a great reputation
The Go Pet Club company makes many different variations of cat furniture, some smaller and lighter weight, some larger and sturdier. In all reviews, the few customers who had issues with understanding the assembly instructions or encountering missing parts reported a fast and friendly customer service response. This is backed up by the Amazon’s Choice label, which applies to products which are highly rated, well priced ready to ship immediately.
Go Pet Club cat tree specifications
Go Pet Club’s 62″ Tall Brown Cat Tree will help keep your feline friend off your furniture. This cat tree has plenty of sisal rope covered posts to keep your cat from scratching your furniture. It also provides hammocks, perches, and baskets for your cat to nap with the soft faux fur covering.
- Posts covered by natural sisal rope.
- Covering Material: Faux Fur.
- Board Material: Compressed Wood.
- Easy to assemble with step by step instruction and tools included.
- Weight – 41.1 pounds
- Overall Size : 38″W x 27″L x 62″H
- Base Board Size : 26″W x 19″L
- Size of Condo : 10.5″ Dia x 12.5″H
- Size of Top Perch : 13.25″W x 13.25″L x 2.75″H
- F67: Beige. F68: Brown. F69: Blue. F70: Black
Conclusion – a great choice
From both my own experience with this company and the nearly 5,000 positive reviews on Amazon it is my opinion that this cat tree would be a great choice for nearly every family with one kitty or multiple cats.
This is a piece of cat furniture with a sturdy build that will last for years of kitty racing, scratching, playing or napping. The multiple levels allow multiple cats to use at the same time yet each to have her own space.
Thanks for stopping by. I welcome all questions or comments below.